Law Firm Accounting and Bookkeeping
|CPN Legal offers comprehensive accounting and bookkeeping services to law firms, on a monthly or as-needed basis. We understand that keeping up with your books can be time-consuming and tedious, especially when it’s important for you to spend your time managing your clients’ legal needs. CPN Legal’s team will work with you to tailor an engagement that meets your needs.
CPN Legal has produced positive outcomes for small law firms in the areas of financial reporting, clean up QuickBooks, invoicing, creating budgets, trust compliance issues, dealing with taxing authorities, vendor relations, collections issues, and QuickBooks set up.
Day-to-day and monthly bookkeeping functions:
- Client invoicing
- Receipt of client payments
- Bank Reconciliations
- Month-end financial reports
- Vendor transactions
- Credit card reconciliations
Performance Tracking and Weekly Dashboard Reporting
- QuickBooks setup
- QuickBooks integration with law practice management software
- QuickBooks clean up and creating of workflows you can implement
- Training and creation of QuickBooks procedure manual for your law firm
- Keeping the key metrics of your business visible is the objective of the CPN Legal Dashboard Development Process. CPN Legal will work with you to determine the key indicators you need to monitor and create a custom set of monthly graphs which allow you to see the trends, and take proactive steps to improve future results.
Trust Accounting Compliance
Whether you are looking for outsourced accounting or bookkeeping, client invoicing and payment workflow, accounts payable and managing vendor relationships, CPN Legal is your trusted partner.
Clio and Trust Accounting - A few tips on how to use the trust accounting features in Clio
Articles related to helping you run a more profitable law form business include:
A Mid-Year Financial Checkup
Understanding Collection Realization Rates
Would you Pass a Trust Accounting Audit?
A Clio Workflow for Collecting on Past Due Accounts