CPN Legal provides you with accounting and bookkeeping services monthly or on an as-needed basis. CPN Legal has produced positive outcomes for small law firms in the areas of financial reporting, clean up QuickBooks, invoicing, creating budgets, trust compliance issues, dealing with taxing authorities, vendor relations, collections issues, and QuickBooks set up.
- QuickBooks Consulting
- QuickBooks setup
- QuickBooks integration with law practice management software
- QuickBooks clean up and creating of workflows you can implement
- Training and creation of QuickBooks procedure manual for your law firm
- Performance Tracking and Weekly Dashboard Reporting
- Keeping the key metrics of your business visible is the objective of the CPN Legal Dashboard Development Process. CPN Legal will work with you to determine the key indicators you need to monitor and create a custom set of monthly graphs which allow you to see the trends, and take proactive steps to improve future results.
- Trust Accounting Compliance
- Monthly Bookkeeping Services
- Client invoicing
- Receipt of client payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Month end financial reports
- Vendor transactions
- Credit card reconciliations
Whether you are looking for outsourced accounting or bookkeeping, client invoicing and payment workflow, accounts payable and managing vendor relationships, CPN Legal is your trusted partner.
Clio and Trust Accounting – A few tips on how to use the trust accounting features in Clio